Interactive Design / Project 2

 9.10.2023 - 24.10.2023 / Week 7 - Week 9
Michael Chan Henn Loong / 0363611
Interactive Design / BA of Design (HONS) in Creative Media / Taylor's University
Project 2


INSTRUCTIONS


Project 2 / Working Web Page

In this part of the assignment we are meant to create a working web page cv that is similar to the one we submitted in part 1.






I've also added in CSS to make my names looks vertically standing on the left of the website and also adjusted the sizes of different lines and title.


This is the part where I set both my boxes



I've also set the size and margin of my profile picture.



Fig 1.0 CV website

Fig 1.2 html code


Fig 1.3 css code


FINAL OUTCOME :

Digital Resume Link: https://michaelchan-project2.netlify.app/ 


FEEDBACK
-


REFLECTION

So as this is literally my first assignment on coding a website out so it was actually kind of stress and challenging as I have no basics at all before having this class so it took me quite awhile to finish up everything and I needed to search online on how to make some special effects like maybe making the words vertically on the left. I also suffered a lot on how to make the website work on different devices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESIGN RESEARCH METHODOLOGY - PROJECT 1 / RESEARCH PROPOSAL

Game Studies

Advanced Typography Task 3