Interactive Design / Project 1

5.9.2023 - 3.10.2023 / Week 5 - Week 6
Michael Chan Henn Loong / 0363611
Interactive Design / BA of Design (HONS) in Creative Media / Taylor's University
Project 1 / Prototype Design


INSTRUCTIONS


PROJECT 1 -


Research

Sketches

Digitization 
So after the sketches and researches I found out I would like to do something like the one on the most right in the research image. I would like to put my profile pic in the middle and my other info surrounding it. Although I didn't sketch it in my sketches that's the initial idea I'm going with.

Firstly I made the template into half black and white so there is contrast and wouldn't look so boring them I inserted my name and organization vertically on the left to make it more unique after that I put my Image in the middle which I personally think that it's cool and all the other information like biography, experiences, education etc surrounds the profile pic in the middle.

I actually though of adding in images to represent the contact or hobby but then I felt that the balance would be off if I do that so I continued using only words.



FINAL OUTCOME-

https://www.figma.com/file/wm7C0jYuJZUPLcL2cNJBXk/ID-CV?type=design&node-id=0-1&mode=design&t=C2x5Lerm7jZSHq7S-0


 Prototype Design - Digital Resume/CV



REFLECTION

In this particular project I was quite happy as I get to create what I think is nice and unique with no limitations so I enjoyed it pretty much as there is no restrictions and the work is not really that hard. Figma is also a rather easy to use app compared to other apps so I didn't really suffer finishing up this assignment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESIGN RESEARCH METHODOLOGY - PROJECT 1 / RESEARCH PROPOSAL

Game Studies

Advanced Typography Task 3